Spiritual Workshop 2.0 - Chilli Treasures
It is time ✨
There is no time like now and at present the world's energy is heavy.
We can either choose to allow the world to weigh us down/ we can arise.
This workshop is all about surrendering to the present moment in order to find your power.
Through ceremony we can transcend, elevate & connect to heart.
WHEN: Sunday the 14th of March (Moon in Aries🌙)
WHERE: Kings Park Botanical Gardens
TIME: 4pm - 7pm
Take a step into another world as I create space for you to heal & explore your inner being🧘🏽♀️ I’m here to show you someone is walking beside you through your spiritual journey, showing you life on planet Earth can be magic
S U R R E N D E R + P E R S O N A L P O W E R
- Completely relax the body & mind to open up channels, this enables you to rewire circuits in your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Learn ways to help you surrender to life’s difficulties and see the positive in each circumstance.
- An experience shared is both a worthy bit of knowledge for the receiver and a weight released for the giver, this is where the magic happens. After we meditate, after we educate, we then learn from one another.
- We usually finish off by having a boogie and getting back into our bodies, re-affirming the wisdom you have just gained.
Who is this event for?
- This is for anyone who is experiencing the dense energies right now.
- If you feel like old paradigms are broken down, veils are being lifted & we are on the road (it may be rocky) to a better world.
- You tend to hold onto issues/ relationships/ events/ feeling that are no longer serving your highest good.
- You want a sense of community, for your voice to be heard, to be seen.
What do I bring with me?
- A yoga mat/ pillow / something comfy to sit on (we will be on a grassed area.)
- A water bottle with good clean water.
- A keep cup for your cacao
- Journal/ pen if you want to write notes down
- Possibly a hat/ even a jumper as we progress into the evening