Spiritual Workshop 3.0 - Chilli Treasures
It is time ✨
There is no time like now to release old heavy patterns.
We can either choose to keep feeding ourselves poison/ rise above & be reborn.
This workshop is all about shedding the old & outdated. Moving towards our freedom of self to live our most authentic lives.
Through ceremony we can transcend, elevate & connect to heart.
WHEN: Sunday the 5th of December (New Moon in Sagittarius🌙)
WHERE: Burns Beach (108 Grand Ocean Entrance)
TIME: 4pm - 7pm
Take a step into another world as I create space for you to heal & explore your inner being🧘🏽♀️ I’m here to show you someone is walking beside you through your spiritual journey, showing you life on planet Earth can be magic
D E A T H & R E - B I R T H
- Completely relax the body & mind to open up channels, this enables you to rewire circuits in your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Go through some exercises to assist you during a re-birth.
- An experience shared is both a worthy bit of knowledge for the receiver and a weight released for the giver, this is where the magic happens. After we meditate, after we educate, we then learn from one another.
- We usually finish off by having a boogie and getting back into our bodies, re-affirming the wisdom you have just gained.
- Vegan nibbles
Who is this event for?
- This is for anyone who is experiencing the growing pains of change.
- If you feel like old paradigms are broken down/ you feel stuck and stagnant. Repeating old patterns stuck in a loop of self destruction.
- You tend to hold onto issues/ relationships/ events/ feeling that are no longer serving your highest good.
- You want a sense of community, for your voice to be heard, to be seen.
What do I bring with me?
- A yoga mat/ pillow / something comfy to sit on (we will be on a grassed area.)
- A water bottle with good clean water.
- A keep cup for your cacao
- Journal/ pen if you want to write notes down
- Possibly a hat/ even a jumper as we progress into the evening