Spiritual Workshop 4.0 - Chilli Treasures
It is time ✨
Have you been searching for a way back home to yourself?
Disconnect/ imbalanced emotions/ anxious/ confused, a sense of floating through each day without directions or purpose.
At times we stray off our course, this can be weeks, months even years for some.
You have stumbled upon this offering because it is time to take back your power, by returning home to self.
Through ceremony we can transcend, elevate & connect to heart.
WHEN: Sunday the 29th of May (Second New Moon of the month in Gemini🌙)
WHERE: Burns Beach (108 Grand Ocean Entrance)
TIME: 3pm - 6pm
Take a step into another world as I create space for you to heal & explore your inner being🧘🏽♀️ I’m here to show you someone is walking beside you through your spiritual journey, showing you life on planet Earth can be magic
R E T U R N I N G H O M E
- Completely relax the body & mind to open up channels, this enables you to rewire circuits in your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Go through some exercises to assist you.
- An experience shared is both a worthy bit of knowledge for the receiver and a weight released for the giver, this is where the magic happens. After we meditate, after we educate, we then learn from one another.
- We usually finish off by having a boogie and getting back into our bodies, re-affirming the wisdom you have just gained.
- Vegan nibbles
Who is this event for?
- This is for anyone who is experiencing stagnancy or they're simply fed up & want to now thrive.
- If you feel like old paradigms are broken down/ you feel stuck and stagnant. Repeating old patterns stuck in a loop of self destruction.
- You tend to leave projects incomplete, go back on your word to self, your energy is inconsistent, you may even have a lack of desire for things that used to bring you joy.
- You want a sense of community, for your voice to be heard, to be seen.
What do I bring with me?
- A yoga mat/ pillow / something comfy to sit on (we will be on a grassed area.)
- A water bottle with good clean water.
- A keep cup for your cacao
- Journal/ pen if you want to write notes down
- A jumper as the weather is starting to cool down