Soulfull Gathering 1.0 - Chilli Treasures
Hey you ✨
This is the first of my newly branded events.
A gathering of beautiful souls, where we are all able to step into a shared space fully as ourselves. Accepted for who we are there and then.
I wont tell you to leave your worries at the door (even though we'll be outside) because that doesn't help you move through them. Rather let us lighten your load, see how to take some of the weight off, cope better with the situation and see the lesson within it.
This gathering is all about 'Reclaiming Your Power'
Over situations, over yourself, taking it back from others & putting it into yourself.
Join me in my first gathering for this year, in ritual as we learn ways to harness our power, amplify our energy through tools and practices & connect with others and ourselves.
WHEN: Sunday the 19th of Feb
WHERE: Burns Beach
TIME: 3pm - 6pm
Take a step into another world as I create space for you to heal & explore your inner being🧘🏽♀️ I’m here to show you someone is walking beside you through your spiritual journey, showing you life on planet Earth can be magic
R e c l a i m i n g Y o u r P o w e r
- Begin opening up the space with purpose & cleansing any unwanted energies.
- Moving into a small cacao/ tea ceremony, dropping into the space and setting our intentions.
- Completely relax the body & mind to open up channels, through a guided meditation; this enables you to rewire circuits in your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Go through some exercises to assist you. As well as fun interactive activities.
- An experience shared is both a worthy bit of knowledge for the receiver and a weight released for the giver, this is where the magic happens. After we meditate, after we educate, we then learn from one another.
- We finish off by connecting further with one another sharing vegan nibbles.
- A special gift pack for each of you to say thanks xx
Who is this event for?
- Those of us who people please
- The ones of feel a lack of motivation, complete exhaustion & drained from day to day life. Like someone took the spark from our soul.
- You, to finally do something for you. To stop putting others first, when your heart has been calling for you to fill your cup.
- Anyone who has dealt with controlling, manipulative & energy draining family/ friends/ partners or co-workers.
What do I bring with me?
- A yoga mat/ pillow / something comfy to sit on.
- A water bottle with good clean water.
- A keep cup for your cacao.
- Journal/ pen if you want to write notes down.
- A jumper as we progress into the evening.